Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Tip: Professional Prints

(Photo taken from Google Images)

I don't think I ever realized how different photos could look depending on the printer! When you are considering getting professional prints, I would encourage you to think about how different a print can look from the original image depending on where you print it. You've just paid money to have profession pictures taken and you deserve to have those same pictures to display in your home. It is important to me that you have accurate prints. My monitor is calibrated and reflects accurate color, and I have tested mulitple print labs to see which one offers prints that truly match the images I have prepared for you.

Because I want my clients to be able to afford professional prints, I have listed my prices as low as I can.   I am only making a minimal amount to pay for my time, fees, shipping, etc when you order your prints. You are welcome to order prints from me at any time after your session. I keep all my images for at least a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment