Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Newborn Session Winner!

I'm not a fan of the random number generators out there (I feel like they aren't actually random), so we did the drawing the old fashioned way! :-) I wrote the names on papers, folded them up, and let Marissa pick one. The one she picked was ...

Tiffany

Congrats Tiff! I know you're not due until June, but keep in touch with me and we will schedule a tentative date and finalize it once he gets here.

I am so grateful for everyone who entered the contest that I wanted to offer a discount to Brittany, Katie, Chelsea and Amanda ... 50% off your newborn session ($37.50 plus tax). It includes 3-4 hours of shooting time and at least 15 (usually more) high-resolution images on a CD. Email me at amymonroyphotography@gmail.com to schedule!

Thanks again and keep an eye on the blog! I plan to do another giveaway (of a different type of session) soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I am bummed but I am pretty sure I will be in contact soon (need to talk to my hubby) :-)

    ReplyDelete