Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Preview: Darling Baby { E }

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful (and stubborn) little baby! Little { E } did not want to sleep and made us work hard to get her to sleep! We got some adorable ones with her awake, but once she finally gave in and went to sleep we got some absolutely gorgeous pictures!

Isn't this the cutest little outfit? Her mom brought it ... and now I want one in my stash!

I absolutely LOVE this one. Can you see how her parents are completely enthralled with her? SO much love!

I'm not normally a sepia gal, but I stumbled across this as I was playing and ended up liking it a lot since she was dressed in brown. Such cute little features!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that first picture, SO cute! That dress is darling!

    ReplyDelete