Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prints Added to Session Prices!

I have decided to add a 4x6 professional print of each image to all sessions (it is now included in the price of the session)! I know how important it is to have digital images that you can print where/when you want, but I feel strongly about having a hard copy to give you of each image as well. While I made my decision a few weeks ago, I wanted to try this with a session before I made the formal announcement and I loved how it worked out! I hope this will inspire you to print pictures from your session not only to display in your home and give as gifts, but just to have a physical print as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment