Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More: Adorable { C } Family

I think I said this before, but what a FUN family! I had such a great time spending a couple hours with them one Saturday! They are getting ready to move and wanted to get some pictures in their first home. Even though it was a little different than my usual sessions, I thought it was a great idea and with such willing subjects, how could the session be anything but wonderful?!? This is just a little sample of MANY cute pics!

















Thanks for a such an awesome session guys! I'm looking forward to more tonight! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment