Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

More: Gorgeous Baby { M }

This little one was an absolute angel! She slept almost the entire time, ate well when she was awake, and was almost completely tolerant of being dressed up and put in awkward positions! While it was great for me, the little beauty has been keeping her parents up all night! Good thing she's so cute, right?!?


 

Happy big brother who LOVES Cosmo!


So sweet! I LOVE sibling pictures!

 

 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures so much! Perhaps she did behave exceptionally well, but it helps that you were so patient, relaxed, and professional.

    ReplyDelete