Welcome!

I'm Amy Monroy, a portrait photographer specializing in newborns, children, and families. This blog is where I will post photos from recent sessions, business information & details, and specials.

Thanks for dropping by!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

More: Charming Little { T }

What a sweet baby! He loved his momma and he LOVED to be held! He did pretty well and let us get a few pictures of him laying by himself, but it didn't take him long to realize what we were up to and decide that he wasn't a fan!











Here are a few with his sweet momma. How in the world do I have such gorgeous friends? I am positive that all the guys who whistled at us in Ecuador were trying to get HER attention (which is absolutely fine!)!




Look at these sweet sisters! They sure didn't think I was interesting, but dad kept them smiling!



Doesn't the best smile always come when they're lifting up their skirt! :-) Good thing she's only two and I can still get away with posting this!




How sweet is that?




No comments:

Post a Comment